2.1
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

My package should have been delivered by the 28th it did not come.I tracked it on UPS and the 29th it was still at the Baldwin park facility.

The end of the day I still did not have my package. I track the package again and it was rescheduled to the 30th.

My package is still not here so I call them and they can't give me an explanation why my package is not being delivered.I said to the customer service representative "it's because they're being lazy and they know they can take their time and not deliver until April 4." Customer service representative agreed with me because she couldn't find a reason and said she can't see why the package is being held up until it reaches the destination facility.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Aurora, Colorado, United States #1314601

I live in an apartment and received a replacement phone, the driver came to my apartment door and left the package sitting in front of my door, the driver did not knock at the door, he just dropped the package and left with No notice, If I did not hear the UPS truck pull up and immediately retrieve my package it would have been stolen, you cannot leave package unsecured packages by your front door in apartment complexes, I caught the driver who wagged his finger at me stating that they have done this for 30 years , I responded that the package would have been stolen.The driver just waved me off, I then told the driver he was a lazy SOB.

How could anyone use this service and stay in business?Incompetence at its best.