Resolved
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 02, 2017

Package was late but delivered. I will still avoid UPS at all cost.

Original review posted by user Mar 03, 2017

I ordered an expensive mattress for my back which was supposed to be delivered by UPS today. I signed up for email alerts in case something happened to where the package wouldn't be delivered but I heard nothing.

I went to tracking information this morning to find out what time it would be delivered and there was some garbage about a mechanical issue and they could not give the delivery date or time and it would be rescheduled. I got on a chat with their customer service who basically read me exactly what the tracking information said. I told her I already knew that but I wanted to know when my package would be delivered. Her response was rest assured it'll be delivered when it arrives and gets sorted.

I again told her I wanted to know when this mattress would be delivered. She couldn't tell me didn't know and didn't really care. I sent in an email complaint to UPS and a few hours later received an updated delivery date of Monday. Yesterday it was in Jacksonville Florida so it wasn't that far from my residence.

I will never again purchase anything if UPS has to deliver it and I will definitely check before I order to make sure. UPS is a terrible company to do business with.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments