Resolved
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 02

Package was late but delivered. I will still avoid UPS at all cost.

Original review posted by user Mar 03

I ordered an expensive mattress for my back which was supposed to be delivered by UPS today.I signed up for email alerts in case something happened to where the package wouldn't be delivered but I heard nothing.

I went to tracking information this morning to find out what time it would be delivered and there was some garbage about a mechanical issue and they could not give the delivery date or time and it would be rescheduled. I got on a chat with their customer service who basically read me exactly what the tracking information said. I told her I already knew that but I wanted to know when my package would be delivered. Her response was rest assured it'll be delivered when it arrives and gets sorted.

I again told her I wanted to know when this mattress would be delivered. She couldn't tell me didn't know and didn't really care. I sent in an email complaint to UPS and a few hours later received an updated delivery date of Monday. Yesterday it was in Jacksonville Florida so it wasn't that far from my residence.

I will never again purchase anything if UPS has to deliver it and I will definitely check before I order to make sure.UPS is a terrible company to do business with.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments