Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Waited all day for my package.Rge obkine tracking tool said before 3 pm.

I called customer service at 330 to see why my package had not arrived yet. A very rude lady told me that the tool did not say that, that i was lying. She saidci had to wait betwen 5 and 7 pm for my package even tracker said by 3 pm. I told her a truck passed my house 2 times.

I live on a one block street with no busnesses close by. She said that was impossible and tgat wasnt the correct truck. When my package finally arrived at 648 pm, it was the same fat *** who passed my house the first two times. He wouldnt even get his big *** off the truck.

He honked the horn and yelled is this ( my house number). The number is on rhe mailbox and the house. He would not come to rhe doot with my package. I had to walk to the truck to get my package that was supposed to ge delivered 4 hours ago.

I asked him if they had a local customer service number and he told me no. They are located 2 miles from my house. My package came to me with thr corner ripped open like they was. Trying to see what it was.

I will never us ups again.

Paid 25 dollars for expidited shipping and got package 4 hours late.rediculous

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1297141

OP:

Is it really necessary to use curse words in your complaint?

Just state the facts as well as the fact that you are not happy with their service.

It is that simple.