1.5
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I have had so many awful experiences with UPS.They don't always screw up, but when they do screw up, it's very thorough.

One package went missing, they took no responsibility, and they were of no help in tracking it down. They didn't get back to me in a timely manner, I had to keep calling them to get anyone to give me any information which never came to anything. Another time, I arranged and paid for a package to be transferred to another facility as my travel plans had changed. The fee was hefty, but I paid it.

Ultimately, they said they could not transfer the package, but I was still charged. Due to an issue with their site, I was initially charged three times. That was eventually sorted out, but I still paid a fee for a service they never rendered. My most recent complaint is that a package which was desperately needed on the scheduled delivery day ended up sitting in a trailer in my city for 5 days due to a weather delay.

The bad weather was in the city the package was shipped from, but it arrived in my city late the night it was supposed to be delivered (a weekday). It wasn't just delivered the next business day, so I called customer service to ask if I couldn't just pick up the dang thing myself, but that was impossible because it needed to be sorted. I explained I was Moving abroad for work, I need this package now, and it's just sitting in a trailer 30 minutes from my house.

They wouldn't work with me, so there it sat for 5 days, delaying my preparations for the move.So when you are shipping something, select FedEx or the USPS, who to this day have not disappointed and avoid the disgrace that is UPS.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments