Update by user Dec 27, 2016

Just got my packages today, AFTER Christmas.I am half tempted to send them back now.

That was not fun trying to explain to my children why the gifts were not there on Christmas for them.Thanks UPS.

Original review posted by user Dec 25, 2016

I never fill these out but this time I feel it's very necessary.This year I ordered all of my children Christmas gifts online as soon as I had enough money.

I am a working mom of 4 sweet little boys who sometimes struggles to make ends meet. My children are always amazingly understanding with this, so I wanted to give them a very special Christmas this year with lots of fun toys they aren't usually able to get. All week before Christmas the orders were on track (according to your website) up until very late the night before Christmas Eve. Then it said that my orders would come on Tuesday the 27th.

I spoke with 4 different customer service reps with 4 different answers. The last one told me that 2 of my orders (and possibly all 4) would be in urbana by Christmas Eve. So I sent a friend to pick them up for me hoping my children would never know there was a problem with the gifts. They were told that the orders were not there (even though your website said that 2 of my orders were in fact at the Urbana Il location).

You should know that all 4 of my children are under the age of 10 years old and all believe in Santa. How exactly is a parent supposed to explain that Santa wasn't bringing them gifts this year until after Christmas because they were not delivered yet? I am writing to you in tears very late on Christmas Eve. Had I known ahead of time that I would have NO gifts for my kids on Christmas, I would have somehow found someway to get them a little something.

This is devastating to me as a mother who is preparing herself to see the hurt in her children's eyes as they try to tell her that it's ok and they understand. I am very disappointed in your customer service and your website.

I understand that this time of year must be your busiest.I do not understand giving a mother false hope, ESPECIALLY this time of year, that her gifts will be there for her to give her children.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Mahomet, Illinois, United States #1276348

No my issue has not been resolved. Ups has done nothing about it.

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1262922

Never use the hopeless of a shipping company, UPS again. They are horrible.