2.5
Tracking Tool

Expecting shipment of Christmas gifts via UPS.Expected delivery day was Dec 23, 2016.

PERFECT! I thought. Dec 23 came amd went - no delivery. Checjed delivery status and learned the Christmas gifts I ordered had arrive at the UPS Hub in my city on the evening of the the 23rd.

The 23rd was a Friday. Ok, I thought, at keast I will get the gifts by the 24th (Saturday), just in time for Christmas on Sunday. But nooooo. They don't deliver ground packages on Saturdays, not even for Christmas!

So, my Christmas gifts are sitting in the UPS Hub less than 2 miles away from where I live! I tried calling them to see if I could run over and pick up my own packages so I'd have them for Christmas but they are closed! Their new delivery estimate, after being "so sorry" the delivery is late, is Tuesday, Dec 27. A lot of good that does!

I realize there were tons of shipments from online purchases this season, however, one would think the major delivery services would try to accomodate (like, by perhaps making an exception to the no Saturday ground delivery rule for Christmas deliveries, especially when they were late on the delivery to begin with!) I'm so disappointed I will have very few of my gifts to take to my family's Christmas gathering tomorrow.Especially the gifts I purchased for my autistic nephew and my 90 yr old mom.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments