1.9
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Paid $12 to have my package delivered by 12/23.Got an email saying delivery would be between 10:15am & 2:15pm.

I came at 8:11pm when no one was home. Called this morning and was told id be called back within the hr and told when i could pick it up from the facility. 3 1/2 hrs later i called back to wait on hold for 30 minutes and be told they still dont know where my package is and would call me in an hr. I asked for a supervisor and was told he was busy while i heard people in the background sounding like they were having a party.

I will NEVER use UPS again and either will my company from now on since im the one incharge of the shipping decisions.This would never have happend with FedEx!!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments