When ordering online, I am not permitted to use a PO Box because UPS does not ship to a PO box.I have to use a physical address that UPS has never had an issue delivering directly to my home.

I live in a rural community, and our physical address is the zip code for the nearest city. UPS has been delivering to the post office of that zip code instead of to my home for USPS to deliver; however, they do not deliver to my area, so every Christmas present that has been shipped has been marked undeliverable and sent back. I have been attempting to catch USPS before they ship back, but they do not answer the phones on Sundays or after retail hours.

I contacted customer service who was not helpful.I asked why they were not delivering to my home, and they did not have a reasonable answer and blamed it on USPS, stating they were supposed to deliver the package.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of ups delivery service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments