So I had an artist send me 10000 worth of fine art multiple pieces in an indestructible tube taped up so well only a knife could open it .So ther delivered it to our store which were wernt open just missed package by 30min , package was was interact not damaged.

Ups returned the package to there Newportbews Hub for re delivery the following day . I called they had the undamaged priceless package scheduled for redelivery the following day . So around 4pm still no package so I tracked it and it said package damaged and contents lost. I called 800 number to hear that the package was damaged and there was nothing inside and they were investigating it.

So from the time it got back to Newportnews hub where it was just fine when I called to this afternoon it got damaged and contents disappeared .All I can say is from the time it left for redelivery till today sombody opened it and stole the contents of fine art 10000 , who can I trust to send anything I think it had to be the driver cause the hubs have cameras but the trucks don't somone physically cut ioen that package they told me that it could have fallen out well if that were the case there would of been 20 pieces of art falling out and u would have at least found one of them anything so seems to me ups is run by thieves never use ups anyone but them

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments