We all need to stop using UPS as a delivery method.They fail to deliver the product on a timely basis and are inconcistenenat in every method of getting ones service met.

When calling to set up a deliver they can not make the date one is at home unless you pay a $6.00 fee so their basis is when they make the trip reguardless of the customers time. They attempted to deliver a package on Friday and I wasn't home so now it will be the following Monday. I called and asked to make it Tuesday since I won't be home or Thursday and their response was no it has to be Monday for their next attemp or pay 6. to make the change.

Makes perfect sense doesn't it!! They will wast their fuel and manpower to come to the house when I already know no one will be there. Can I arrest them for trespassing when no one is home?

This company is the ultimate worst to deal with and use for any purpose.PLEASE PLEASE use any other service and lets somehow cause UPS go out of service.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Oakland, California, United States #576869

So you are telling me that fedex delivers the packages on the day you want and the time you want??? *** please tell us which service is that?? Priority b.s or earlyam b.s??