1.7
Tracking Tool

As I write this review I am currently waiting on 3 packages that should've been delivered already from UPS, one of which is now being Returned to Sender under a false allegation that I refused to receive the delivery.However, when I checked the delivery date, it is not scheduled to be delivered until tomorrow!

How can I refuse to receive a package that hasn't been delivered yet?? I called UPS and the representative confirmed that the package has NOT yet been sent out for delivery. I was told to contact the sender which I did and the sender has reported the complaint to their corporate office who will now reroute my packages so they come back to me. I understand that UPS increases staff during the holidays but I have never experienced anything like this before.

The worst part is that the packages are right here in the city and they won't allow me to pick them up myself.If you can ever choose your carrier go with another company please.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups ground delivery service from Ups was did not deliver package and make false notes in tracking system Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments