Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

UPS has several times delivered items that require signatures such as medications I take for Chemotherapy side effects that are temperature sensitive.This time they left a note on the door that they had rung my doorbell and no answer.

The notice was stuck on the door (which incidentally does not have a door bell) next to the post-it note asking that they call me with my phone number as I will be working in the back of the apt, and cannot hear them if they knock. While Fed Ex, a couple UPS drivers, have done that a few times when they actually did obtain rather than forge my signature, this time they did not. So 5000.00 worth of meds that need to be refrigerated were sent back to their warehouse to wait three days and possibly be exposed to heat, as we had a hot patch this weekend in L.A. Earlier the same day USPS did call me for a signature required package, so I'm not sure if it's that UPS hires illiterate folks or what the issue is.

Two weeks ago when I was in the hospital, I had them deliver to a UPS Store as I would not be home. The issue with these idiots in that case was they posted the wrong UPS Store address in the email and website.

I had to drive around to four local UPS Stores in addition to the wrong addressed store, before I found the package.Over priced, and undependable.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

I didn't like: No manager to speak to, Did not say sorry, Inability to pick up package on weekend, Receiving obviously incorrect information.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments