I ordered a phone, when it as finally available it was shipped UPS one-day delivery.I waited around all day, the tracking number said it was all good for on time delivery today.

Finally, at 8:30 PM I called customer service, with online tracking STILL saying it would be delivered today. Customer service told me that it wouldn't be delivered until tomorrow, because they didn't get the package in time.

That's a lie -- their online tracking information says it left Kentucky or Tennessee at 12:14 AM EST this morning, and that it arrived in California about 75 miles from me at 8:43 PST this morning.Twelve hours later, with the online system telling me it's still on time for delivery today, suddenly it's tomorrow because they "Didn't get it in time." If you didn't get it in time, you shouldn't have had your computer tell me ALL DAY that it would be delivered TODAY.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Levittown, New York, United States #762356

DROPPED OFF PACKAGE 9 AM TUES DEC 17.I PAID EXTRA TO HAVE IT DELIVERED BY FRIDAY DEC 20.

THE PACKAGE DID NOT ARRIVE. I CHECKED THE TRACKER AND IT SAID ARRIVED. I ASSUME AT THE FACILITY. I THOUGHT I WOULD THEN GET IT ON SAT THE 21ST.

IT IS NOW 8 PM AND NO PACKAGE.WHAT ABOUT THE EXTRA MONEY I PAID FOR 3 DAY DELIVERY.

My guess is the people you order from aren't shipping on the day you think they are.The only way to tell for sure is to check the tracking online.

It will tell you when UPS actually took control of your package.If they are indeed late on delivery they do have a Guaranteed Service Refund policy which would pay your shipping cost back to your shipper were the packages late by fault of UPS.

Around half of the packages I order and pay I day delivery for are usually received in 2 days.Their excuses belie their horrible service.

They were the best many years ago, no they're only mediocre creating excuses for their lateness.

FedEx and USPS will get my business in the future.I will never again spend 1 cent with UPS, EVER.

I have shipped through UPS on 1/7/11.Expected shipment delivery date has crossed, still they didn't deliver.

I called them many times,but they are careless and Lethargic.I am going to file a sue on them.