I purchased a Fossil watch that my wife has been eyeing for Mother's Day, and requested next day delivery.the watch was purchased on 5/3.

The item was shown delivered on 5/5/10. I contacted UPS on 5/7/10 to see where the item was delivered because I never received it. UPS showed that the item was delivered and signed for at a Macy's store on the Preload Dock. UPS is running a trace that can take 14 days.

I'm not sure why it takes 14 business days to trace the item that is shown signed for at Macy's? I'm more curious to find out why my item was sent to Macy's and not my home address. Anyhow, I'm now awaiting a refund from Fossil that will be next week.

So, I have to figure out what to get my wife for Mother's Day now.I'm not pleased at this moment.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Thanks for the response Paul; however it was misdelivered and UPS doesn't understand why the driver dropped it off at Macys. The destination was supposed to be my home address in their system. Thanks for the useless response.

Doesn't necessarily mean UPS misdelivered it. Fossil could have shipped it to the wrong address.