Mead, Colorado

Multiple times the UPS delivery man has left delivery attempt notices on my door without ringing the buzzer.He walks down the street without packages.

Last time he did this the facility called the driver to request redeliver since he was only a few blocks from my house. I was told to walk three blocks to his location and carry the 20lb rug home myself. Can't believe they would even suggest such - didn't I pay for delivery? This time is no different.

Packages have been sent back because failure to deliver, fortunately they waived the fee for redelivery. Only way to ensure I receive packages is to go to the location and pick up which happens to be a $10 cab ride. WTF...how hard is it to take a package off a truck and UPS customer service has the right to ask me go get the package myself.

Do I really have a choice anymore!

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

I understand completely.I was just told a delivery attempt was made for me at 6:30 p.m 2/9, when I was in front of my house from about 6:20 to 6:45 shoveling snow. Did I miss the gigantic brown truck, unlikely.