Package scheduled to be delivered to a specific location in the Bronx. A business name was listed as the delivery location along with the names of 2 persons affiliated with the company for pick-up. After waiting all day for the package to be delivered we contacted UPS to track the package and was told the driver did not recognize the business name on the building so he chose not to deliver. He did not make a decision to enter the delivery site to find out if the 2 persons for pick-up was on site or if the business was listed.

After filing the complaint we were informed a 2nd delivery would be attempted. We provided UPS with additional info about the building and waited patiently for the 2nd delivery. After waiting 12 hours we contacted UPS again to determine the time of delivery. We were informed the UPS delivery location is closed and nothing could be done before 10am the next day.

Now I understand why some employers require at least a high school diploma or GED before you can be hired.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

totally agree on that i been expecting a package to be deliver all day i paid 25.00 rush fee to get it next day after calling the ups customer service and been given several time frames not able to move out of my house so i wont miss the delivery guy putting a huge note on the front door of my building letting him know just to come over to my unit number he decided to not to deliver the package because the unit number was missing customer service it's just the worst.