UPS lost 3 packages, to be delivered to me, in 3 days this week.I spoke to the driver and he told me which house he left them at.

It is an unoccupied house, on the market to be sold, on my street. He even got a signature for the box that required a signature which is nothing like mine. (There are sure some dishonest people in this world.) Total value is close to $2,000 and I cannot get them to reimburse me yet. It is "under investigation".

The funny thing is I've done more investigating than they have. One item is a piece of amateur radio equipment no longer in production. It will be almost impossible to replace it. The other items could easily be replaced with just another order from an amateur radio outlet store which they refuse to do.

Now I am penalized for THEIR mistake???? I have been on the phone with them many, many times trying to resolve this with no success. They say it will take up to 10 days for the investigation to be completed.

Again, I am the one penalized for their mistake???I will do my utmost to never have anything shipped via UPS again.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments