Clatter, Wales

On throwing his cigarette butt onto the street I told him to pick it up, he the driver refused, I asked him to please pick the butt up, his reply was I should of said that in the beginning, I appealed to his van mate who declined to get involved on the grounds that he (the driver) was his boss, I signed for the parcel they got into the delivery vehicle and drove off, without picking up the cigarette butt thereby littering the street outside of my house.

How would I describe the demeanour of this UPS delivery van driver, to myself it would be surly aggressive.

All in all I would say that by his attitude he made me feel unsafe to the point of fearing for my safety.

Tracking No 1Z7F6OW96863369941 delivery date 06/10/2016

delivery time approximately 14.45hrs

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments