Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

UPS driver(cumberland avenue area, winnipeg) does not know how to read.I left a big a4 paper on the wall, right beside where he left "we missed you" note, with the message to BUZZ my room number for the driver.He does not know how to read.

Fire him and employ literate people. It is either he does not know how to read or cheating the employer saying that he did his job.I am pretty sure he didnt came to my apartment, but updated that he came and missed me again. Initially he said he will drop that off at 360 main street. He didnt go there either.

It is either he is cheating or he is illiterate.

I lost trust and hope in whole UPS just because of him.I want my gas charge back for making us drive to 3 different places and ended up undelivering my pacakge

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. arunantony707 stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and illiterate employees. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups vehicle driver and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Ups needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups vehicle driver in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments