Additional Fees

It's the second time that while Im not in my residence the UPS drivers arbitrarily choose an Access Point to store my delivery which is 45 min walk from the shipment address when a UPS Store is 5 min walk.

The driver each time either refuses to communicate over the phone or confirms that I can pick it up at the store which turns out to be an absolute lie. The driver also did not speak enough English or prefered not to so my requests to buzz in my neighbour were ignored.

Last time it took 2 weeks for me to get the delivery in the nearest UPS store. All excuses about why the driver chooses the Access Point so far away are false as I did talk to the UPS Store in question and there is no reason not to leave my parcel there.

Im disgusted also by the Customer Service who last time mentioned that I should not have "an unrealistic expectation" of the delivery being left at the nearest to me UPS store.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of delivery crew. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery crew in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments