1.6
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool

My ups driver refuses to drop off my package because "he don't like my neighborhood".In the past two months I have had three deliveries.

First one he dropped off. Second one he didn't. I signed the little waiver and hung it on my door and the next day, he dropped it off. Now this third package, he refuses to drop.

Checked the slip saying the sender required signature which is a lie. Called them yesterday and the lady at the center told me that the driver wanted the signature for some reason, just to sign the slip (even though he x'd though it) and he would drop it off. Signed it, hung it on my door, and today.... no package.

My girlfriend got home before me and called ups. They said the driver will not drop off anything at my house because he don't like my neighborhood. Mind you, he dropped off a package a month ago with the exact same product inside with no problems, and the package he dropped off with.just the slip on the door signed had a $300 item inside, but now he suddenly won't drop off my ***.

I'm done with ups after this.I will no longer buy from anyone that refuses to ship FedEx.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments