I personally don't use UPS anymore, and I don't order anything needed for work through someone who does because of the negative experiences I've had.I can't remember a good one.

An office in the same building as mine received a delivery by way of UPS. The driver was rude. Her "thing" was that all she was supposed to do was to deliver to this specific address, and that was it. Making sure it got to the right person wasn't an issue for her.

It was a big order....quite a few boxes, and stacked on the 2-wheeler it was well over 5 feet. She expected to leave them with me...again, it was all for another department, and my goodness, did she get ever attitude when I asked who they were supposed to go. First she said she didn't know, that all she knew was that they were all addressed to our address. It wasn't until I got up from my chair to look that she then mentioned a name.

When I told her that the person, and thus the delivery were upstairs, she didn't like that one bit. Honestly, I wonder what her supervisor would have said if she'd been heard. I got her truck number. It is 858710.

She was "nice and sweet" when she came back down and was on her way out.

Really, did she think I'd even bother?Someone speaks to you the way she did to me, you dont have the time.

Review about: Ups Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: RUDE driver, I mean RUDE..

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments