UPS has returned my packages 3 times and the customer service sucks terribly!This is the worst worst carrier for package delivery.

I have 2 info notice in my hands one from 4/13/15 and one from 4/14/15 with one being the first attempt and the second being the final attempt.Calling the managers at UPS is pointless .

I was informed that there was a first delivery attempt on the 4/10 with GPS showing driver was at my location really? So were is that info notice? Why did the manager I spoke to yesterday did not see that? Why does my info notice on 4/13 says first attempt?

The package is being returned as the other two packages. Why should I pay $5 for UPS to hold my package?

Simply pathetic and careless!I will choose a different carrier for now.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery and poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of package. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments