Bergen, Hordaland

I was expecting a package delivered by UPS today, so I stayed home to sign for it.My building doesn't have door bells (unfortunate, but not much I can do about that), but it's never been a problem with other companies because they always call in advance so I can tell them.

UPS does't call. They show up, look at the door and leaves a note containing no contact info and calls it an attempt to deliver. I call customer service who tells me that even though my package is still on a car driving around the city, I can't contact the driver and they only make one delivery attempt in one day so tomorrow I basically have to sit in front of my building all day since just calling me is to much to ask.

Ended up having to change the delivery address to a different part of the country (no alternative address here) so I can have the package sent through the postal system.Thank you UPS

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Is your number on every single pkg that comes to your house.You can ask ups to put your number in the board.

So when you have a pkg to be delivered, under your- address, your phone number and "call before delivery" pops up.That is if the drivers are willing to use their personal cell phones to call.

UPS is getting to be the worse company, have been trying to get a package to california from indiana pd to have sent over night for $101.00 and the package has still not been delivered 4 days later....they keep putting things on the tracking online we call and think we have it fixed then to come to find out nothing has been done...nobody at UPS does there job, the only thing that happens is they drive those big brown trucks around town and you know what the wheels on the bus can also go round and round....

something needs to be do something about this company they need to make sure people are doing there jobs cause without people like us shipping with their company they would not have a job, they are a stocked filled company the us postal service is not...so come on UPS get off your *** cause right now my next package will be shipped FED EX.............

drivers dont have to use their personal phone to deliver your *** qvc or what ever other *** you order...no one will cater to you.

Youre a stinky inbred, thats their policy. Eat a chunky rotten cheese curd infested bung.

And find the nearest high bridge with no water underneath.