It happened again.I was suppose to have another delivery on 11/30/2011 by end of day,but the driver didn't attempt to deliver it and it noted the customer was not available on the 1st attempt,the second attempt will be made on 12/01/2011 by end of day,the scanned it 7:47 when i was cooking in the kitchen that's very close with the door half open.I called UPS at 6:33pm being it was close to 7pm,they didn't ask for my information but i was told they are still delivering until 9pm.

Around 9:40pm i then call once more being it's beyond 9pm,i was told the driver isn't making anymore delivery. I got very upset.i've been up at since 7am awaiting my package, the entire day with my door was half open and no driver showed up,no attempt notice,i was at home all day,they are liars. The office personnel had the nerves to tell me take it up with the driver tomorrow morning,there's nothing he can do about it and hang up on me.I then called the 1800# for UPS to file a complaint. It's now 5:59pm and no driver or phone call from UPS.

I'm not going to pay for UPS choice,i'm not a customer,i prefer fed-ex but if you place an order with a company that ships with UPS,there's nothing i can do about it.They are very disrespectful at the staten island office,i had my cell phone stolen from my shipment in the past and they have the worst delivery drivers that are also liars.That's a fact.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments