So, usually when I hear the doorbell in the morning I'm excited for a delivery!Well, today a pair of shoes arrived that my fiance ordered for me.
I sign for the package, the deliverer hands it to me and the second I shut the door, I notice the package is COVERED in oil & dirt. No, not just slightly greasy.. covered in oil! If I had so much as dropped it by my side or held it in my arms, I would've ruined the robe I'm wearing.
I tried to open the door to complain to the deliverer, but he was already gone. This package was the most disgusting, foul thing that has ever been delivered. I am seriously in shock that someone would hand me a completely disgusting, oil covered package without so much as a warning. Absolutely nasty!
Makes me wonder what the other packages in his truck look like! I filed a report with UPS, I hope this person at least gets a slap on the wrist so that they take better care of packages.
Again, DISGUSTING!I only wish I could submit a photo to show you the mess I had to clean up!
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I shipped an electronic organ from Concord, NC to San Antonio, TX through UPS. The instrument was in two cartons with the keyboards and electronics crated in 1/4" plywood and..."
- "Today as I returned home from grocery shopping a RUDE UPS driver was blocking my space (which CLEARLY had my apartment # on it) as well as other parking spaces...."
- "Normally I get exceptional service from UPS. I know several very hardworking and dedicated UPS workers that take pride in their deliveries. Unfortunately, this most recent contact with..."
- "My son was so excited to purchase this TV. He had saved his allowance for almost two years to purchase a big screen TV. I'm a single mom working two..."
- "Did not finish job, never showed up when he said he would, CHANGED PRICE DURING JOB. LIED and STOLE from us. Always wanted more money. We finally had..."
- "I totally concer with the other customers. They chip so easily!!! Very disappointed!!!!Don't buy them!!!..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."