UPS delivers GREASY package

So, usually when I hear the doorbell in the morning I'm excited for a delivery!Well, today a pair of shoes arrived that my fiance ordered for me.

I sign for the package, the deliverer hands it to me and the second I shut the door, I notice the package is COVERED in oil & dirt. No, not just slightly greasy.. covered in oil! If I had so much as dropped it by my side or held it in my arms, I would've ruined the robe I'm wearing.

I tried to open the door to complain to the deliverer, but he was already gone. This package was the most disgusting, foul thing that has ever been delivered. I am seriously in shock that someone would hand me a completely disgusting, oil covered package without so much as a warning. Absolutely nasty!

Makes me wonder what the other packages in his truck look like! I filed a report with UPS, I hope this person at least gets a slap on the wrist so that they take better care of packages.

Again, DISGUSTING!I only wish I could submit a photo to show you the mess I had to clean up!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Review category
review #284221
Had an experience with Ups? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 03, 2012 #402295

He should have cleaned the parcel before loading it onto his truck. NO excuses for that. Unfortunately your freight travels with other peoples freight and these things do happen.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ups. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ups.
Filing a new complaint about