Tulsa, Oklahoma

So, usually when I hear the doorbell in the morning I'm excited for a delivery!Well, today a pair of shoes arrived that my fiance ordered for me.

I sign for the package, the deliverer hands it to me and the second I shut the door, I notice the package is COVERED in oil & dirt. No, not just slightly greasy.. covered in oil! If I had so much as dropped it by my side or held it in my arms, I would've ruined the robe I'm wearing.

I tried to open the door to complain to the deliverer, but he was already gone. This package was the most disgusting, foul thing that has ever been delivered. I am seriously in shock that someone would hand me a completely disgusting, oil covered package without so much as a warning. Absolutely nasty!

Makes me wonder what the other packages in his truck look like! I filed a report with UPS, I hope this person at least gets a slap on the wrist so that they take better care of packages.

Again, DISGUSTING!I only wish I could submit a photo to show you the mess I had to clean up!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

shipper

He should have cleaned the parcel before loading it onto his truck. NO excuses for that. Unfortunately your freight travels with other peoples freight and these things do happen.