I receive medicine once a month, every month via UPS.Shipped overnight UPS but no signature required.

Shipping date was a Friday, nothing. Called the drug company and they investigated with UPS, told it was hand delivered to a woman. No, I never received it. UPS called and said the driver would come by to make sure he had the right house and to speak with us.

He also admitted he just left it at the door. He never came by. My neighbor 6 days later gives me the perishable package and says they have been calling UPS to get them to come pick it up, that it was delivered to the wrong address.

UPS, this is costing you $3000.00 because your driver could not ring a doorbell to get a person when delivering a Perishable package.My house number is clear on the package, my mail box, painted on the curb, and is also on the door.

Preferred solution: My drug company is seeking compensation for my medicine. I just want to make sure this is posted since the customer service representative did not believe me when I told her I did not receive my medication. Sometimes the customer really is right!!!.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments