I placed on order online with Home Depot for 6 ceiling fans valued at $1039.86.Shipment was done via UPS.

There were 6 UPS tracking #'s. UPS supposedly delivered to the address I provided to Home Depot. However, UPS delivered to some one who is not an authorized person to sign for deliveries at the provided address. Consequently my 6 fans have been delivered to someone, somewhere.

I have tried to resolve this with UPS with no luck. UPS has NOT contacted anyone at the delivery address either via phone or personal visit even though they have the info to do so. Their customer service rhetoric is not helpful...sorry for your frustration, but...blah blah blah.

I will never again order online from Home Depot ( as they did NOT request an inquiry into this as they said they did) and I will never again use UPS as a shipper if I have any other option, no matter the cost.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ceiling fan shipping from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1039 and wants Ups to issue a full refund.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

If you paid by credit card, dispute the charge and have it posted back to your account.

You paid for, but did not receive the merchandise ordered.