In the month of May 2013, we ordered a mini refrigerator online at Sears.com

After a month of waiting, checked the tracking for UPS item and it posted that it was delivered back in May 2013, signed by a person name and delivered it at residence on a military base. What the f.....k Can you believe that the family that accepted the box did not call UPS to tell them they received something that they did not order. And what do you call this ***?

After several emails, to the President of Sears, no reply was given for the delivery of the mini refrigerator that was delivered to the wrong address. Finally called by phone and they said it was delivered. Yes, to a wrong residence address. Filed a complaint with UPS online.

Review about: Sears Com Mini Refrigerator.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $395
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ups?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

UPS envelope opened and taped back up Ups "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..." Read more Ups - Never heard back Ups "UPS damaged my art work and never even returned my repeated call. I tried with my local store, called and emailed them many times. They responded and assured that someone..." Read more Ups Delivery Service Review Ups "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..." Read more Ups - Maternity Clothes Review Ups "I did receive my package on scheduled deivery date BUT i really should have had it much sooner than that. I live in Central Texas and have dealt with packages..." Read more Vitalchek - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! Vitalchek "I needed a certified copy of our Marriage Certificate quickly for proof of my husband's eligibility for benefits on my employer's plan. I began searching online for the best way..." Read more Le Vian - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category Le Vian "So disappointed with the company....chocolate diamonds keep falling out. I spoke with customer service manager and she won't do anything about it. She says, "you can send it in and..." Read more OfferUp protects scammers Offerup "Got scammed out of $200 by fellow OFFER UP user in downtown Indy for what was supposed to be a new Haier Portable AC (never used/new and working - see..." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more