In the month of May 2013, we ordered a mini refrigerator online at Sears.com
After a month of waiting, checked the tracking for UPS item and it posted that it was delivered back in May 2013, signed by a person name and delivered it at residence on a military base. What the f.....k Can you believe that the family that accepted the box did not call UPS to tell them they received something that they did not order. And what do you call this ***?
After several emails, to the President of Sears, no reply was given for the delivery of the mini refrigerator that was delivered to the wrong address. Finally called by phone and they said it was delivered. Yes, to a wrong residence address. Filed a complaint with UPS online.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sears Com Mini Refrigerator
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have an expressed written submitted request for "signature only delivery with UPS. UPS is NOT to leave a package without my signature! Today for the 3rd time in..."
- "I bought a used digital piano a couple of years ago that came in a professionally designed and built hard shell case made specifically for this item and it arrived..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "They sent one guy I called the office they assured me he could move my furniture without problem. $300 and this is what we got. Called to let them know..."
- "The materials are substandard with low resolution quality. The prices are through the roof. My adorable son was the only redeeming quality of the photos...."
- "I bought a Sauder tv stand from Mathis Brothers. My husband put it together correctly according to the instructions and used all hardware except the piece of cardboard..."