In the month of May 2013, we ordered a mini refrigerator online at Sears.com
After a month of waiting, checked the tracking for UPS item and it posted that it was delivered back in May 2013, signed by a person name and delivered it at residence on a military base. What the f.....k Can you believe that the family that accepted the box did not call UPS to tell them they received something that they did not order. And what do you call this ***?
After several emails, to the President of Sears, no reply was given for the delivery of the mini refrigerator that was delivered to the wrong address. Finally called by phone and they said it was delivered. Yes, to a wrong residence address. Filed a complaint with UPS online.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sears Com Mini Refrigerator
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My brother had items shipped to Ohio from Texas. When he went to ship the package he told them it could not be tipped upside down and the lady does..."
- "i ordered 2 books from Barnes&Noble.com. the box arrived opened and taped back shut with 2 little pieces of 1/2" scotch tape(the kind we all use to wrap gifts not..."
- "Radiator in my truck started leaking (plastic tanks) - so I ordered a new all metal radiator. UPS shows up and my wife sees the box and told him..."
- "I have scanned the pertinent documents relating my experience with Iyogi. The main problem is that I am not able to use my computer as administrator since the Iyogi..."
- "The minute I got off the plane, got picked up in an overstuffed van and taken to a motel for orientation with the other suckers, fed cheap snacks and juice..."
- "The materials are substandard with low resolution quality. The prices are through the roof. My adorable son was the only redeeming quality of the photos...."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."