Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I ordered a college textbook from Amazon that was suppose to be sent by UPS.I went to check the the tracking page and it said that my package was 'delivered' at my front porch.

There was never any knock, and when I went to check, nothing, no box was anywhere to be found on my porch or anywhere near my house. This happened before with my packages being set on the neighbor's porch instead. Being curious and pissed, I went to check my neighbors' porches to see if my hunches were correct, and it was! The box was from the Amazon textbook company I was renting from and was made exactly to my address, was sitting there on my neighbor's porch instead of mine!

If I hadn't checked, I would've lost my money and been without the textbook I needed for the class starting in a few days (and would've been way too late to reorder).

These UPS shippers and drivers just illustrated to me how thoughtless, careless, and incompetent they are.They really need to get their eyes checked and maybe some of these *** workers need to get fired.

verypissed200 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery and unethical business practices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups textbook shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments