1.3K views

My husband ordered some boots off Zappo, on 2/28/12 had them delivered with UPS with their 2-day shipping and they were schedualled to arrive Thursday 3/1/12.When they hadn't arrived by Friday we checked the tracking information to find they had been delivered on Friday to "Met Customer Woman", whatever that meant!

We called UPS to ask the name of the 'woman' they handed the package over to but they couldn't tell us, only saying we should contact the shipper to open an investigation that may or may not produce anything over the next two weeks. However Zappo told us sometimes UPS claims to have delivered something but actually delivers it several days later so they are hesitant to open an investigation for several more business days.

UPS customer Service was a joke, simply telling me how unfortunate it was and having me do another walk around my house to "Make Sure" and then to go ask my neighbors and check around their houses...

It's rediculous and we will never be using them for anything every again.I just hope Zappo has better customer service and we aren't out the money.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Actually what zappo said wasnt a lie ive had this happen to me where ups said that my package was already delivered then it arrived at a later date!

Update!

The original tracking # was 1Z1Y19E90188378861

The order was reshipped by the company and arrived, then several weeks later a duplicate arrived with no explaination as to where it had been or any time of communication from UPS. I briefly considered calling around and seeing where the missing package had been all this time but have since decided to just wash my hands of the whole thing. Still never using UPS again.

Almkerk, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands #442554

tracker## pls.. or no soup for you :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

fearnofishy

Something sounds fishy in this story.I was a driver for UPS for two years and would have no problem speaking bad about them if they deserved it but this story just does not line up fully.

Zappos is wrong with what they told you. UPS has the best tracking system out of any of the mailing companies and physically can not show the package as delivered if it is not delivered.

Find your local UPS center not UPS store but the actual UPS Center where they package delivery trucks come out of and go there.Talk to a supervisor and they can help you figure out what happened.

#442074

"However Zappo told us sometimes UPS claims to have delivered something but actually delivers it several days later so they are hesitant to open an investigation for several more business days."

They lied to you. It's impossible for UPS to do that. Zappos probably just sent it to the wrong address.

that driver should have been questioned and reprimanded after delivering them to the wrong house. ALWAYS pay for anything online through Paypal. Paypal caters to the buyer and will always give you your money back.