Checked tracking online (H8901994976) and said address could not be identified. I had seen their truck and driver pull in to our building and left short after (they are here at least twice a day).

I verified the address and the operator said he did have it on record and would be delivered next day.

Following day, their tracking said it was delivered and left by front door, which is very unusual when delivering to an office building. We checked all over and couldn't find it. Called Customer Service again and they said they had delivered and read the address to where they delivered which was completely different than ours. I asked him to read the address where it was supposed to be delivered and he then realized they had delivered to the wrong address and recognized it had been their mistake.

Since then, I have been on and off the phone with them for 3 days and they have not retrieved the package from where they said they left it and keep promising to call us back with an update in 2 hours.

Every time I call I have to go through their automated system until I can get a live person and go through the whole story. They all apologize for the inconvenience but NO ONE really cares or is willing to do anything to get the package back and delivered to where it was supposed to go in the beginning.

Last person I spoke to said an investigation has to be requested but I couldn't request it, it would have to be the sender. She said they will not do anything more or try to get the package back to from where they left it until then.

Talking to the usual UPS truck driver that services this area, said because of the season they had hired new drivers to help them out. He said he had requested they give him all the commercial deliveries as he knows "his people and how to get to them", but his manager didn't pay attention to him and gave them to the new guy. We like the driver and is usually a great delivery person, but sad for him, he need to get a job where not only he cares about the clients but his supervisors and the company itself cares too.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Delivery, Customer service, Customer service agents, Problem resolution.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments