I make many online purchases.Every time that I purchase through Best Buy they use UPS who in turn use the "smart ship" process.

UPS takes 7 to 10 days and lately, even longer. In order to "expedite" service, UPS wants me to pay $3.50 MORE. Packages received into the Columbus, Ohio, processed in Obetz, Oh., sent to Newark, Oh., and then to the Pataskala, Oh. post office.

Packages are delayed in Obetz up to 4 days BEFORE being released in this circuitous route to extort more pay from recipient. This is not the first time this has occurred to me. On 4/30/15 I made a purchase from Best Buy which UPS finally decided to update status as picked up 5/6/15.

5/8/15 the status showed my package delivered to my local Pataskala post office but today, they have changed it to "Electronic shipment information received for package by post office" to the Newark Ohio P/O. They will not allow my post office to release the package to me even if I picked it up until 5/11/15!

( I confirmed the package is being deliberately delayed ). Again, this is not the 1st time.

All to date I have traced at least 6 times UPS has done this to extort the extra delivery fee.They have become the king of the sloths in the shipper in the industry!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments