Update added by user Jul 01, 2012
I forgot to add some info.All the boxes where packed with the care required to be shipped.
Two of the boxes where marked fragile and where packed by UPS Employees. The boxes show evidence of gross mis-handling, not just the normal wear of shipping.
One box was split open and had contents hanging out when it arrived.And the box appears to have been broke open and the contents just shoved back in by one of the UPS package handlers.
Original review posted by user Jun 30, 2012
My Grandmother mailed a bunch of packages with her favorite possessions from Louisiana to Washington through #UPS, the three that have arrived so far have been damaged, one so bad that part of it was hanging out of a split in the side. They all show evidence of being split open and being re-taped, one looks like it was broke open and the contents just shoved back into the box and re-sealed. A representative was supposed to show up today to resolve the problem, but instead they just gave my mom the runaround promising to be there by 5pm, but they never showed.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I attached the detailed tracking log as well as a picture of the received package. As you can see they didn't even notice something was wrong after going back and..."
- "I sent 5 packages from Spain to UK in Sep 2011. Four of them were electronics (computer and accessories) packaged in their original boxes with the proper protectors (original DELL..."
- "I have an expressed written submitted request for "signature only delivery with UPS. UPS is NOT to leave a package without my signature! Today for the 3rd time in..."
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "Back in November, I decided to start the 21 Day Fix program with Beachbody after chatting with one of my friends who is currently a coach. There was a Thanksgiving..."
- "I was recently assaulted and strangled to death by a staff member at Georges Dancin Bare. A "gentleman's club" located at 440 North Interstate Avenue in Portland, Oregon. What began..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."