I sent 5 packages from Spain to UK in Sep 2011. Four of them were electronics (computer and accessories) packaged in their original boxes with the proper protectors (original DELL packaging).
Four boxes arrived more than 10 days later and came rounded and with inside protectors broken and of course many accessories broken and/or damaged, the 5th package never arrived.
Today is 7 of December and the 5th package is not here and had already 5 nasty conversations over email with their representatives, the final one yesterday, a girl called Rosa MarÃa Trives simply sent me to *** with a text stating what they believe happened and stating that the package is in their warehouse in Germany, and I'll have to pay for storage and they won't deliver it unless I state I would like to get it and pay the storage as penalty. Worse, they state that if they don't receive response by 25 Dec 2011, they will consider it abandoned.
They tried to deliver a box without label, info of origin and content at my home (re-packaged my suitcase inside a box) in an effort to get a signature of delivery, not allowing the person who answered the door to know what the content was, where did it came from.
I thought it was a rare case. I was wrong, checked you tube and discover a bunch of horror stories about people with kind of same problems and abuses, lots of videos of UPS truck from wrong parked in a fire lane, hydrant, disabled spaces, prohibited parking places to real videos of drivers throwing packages out the truck or throwing them inside as a basketball game, some just dropping boxes to the floor from the truck, many throwing the delivery from gardens to the front door, and inclusively a guy that drop the package while in a front door just because he needed his right hand to ring the bell. A bunch other videos of guys at the warehouses dropping packages, re-labeling, and a guy arrested for giving brownies made with with drugs to their colleagues (and one ended in the hospital).
I saw countless complaints regarding UPS service, but most of them regarding negative to pay the damages.
Suffered enough, Â I will never again use their poor service.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Computers And Ski Clothing
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a MacBook Pro off of Apple's website, was sent to UPS from Apple the next day. I get a Friday delivery date from UPS with expedited 2nd Day Air,..."
- "Delivery-First Attempt: I was at work but checked the tracking every hour on the hour till 9 PM that day. No updates until the next day where tracking said that..."
- "This is very upsetting ...i only apply for job helper i do not understand where all these problem coming from..."
- "I booked an appointment with 'Total Car Recovery' to have my car towed on Weds 26th Sept. The deadline for the job to be completed was 11am, so they gave..."
- "When I returned the car they said that I was responsible for a scuff mark on the tire. They charged me 166 English Pounds or approximately $255.00 to cover this..."
- "This dress was so badly made and so not as described , when I asked for return and refund they said " resell it on eBay " would not refund..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."