I sent 5 packages from Spain to UK in Sep 2011. Four of them were electronics (computer and accessories) packaged in their original boxes with the proper protectors (original DELL packaging).
Four boxes arrived more than 10 days later and came rounded and with inside protectors broken and of course many accessories broken and/or damaged, the 5th package never arrived.
Today is 7 of December and the 5th package is not here and had already 5 nasty conversations over email with their representatives, the final one yesterday, a girl called Rosa MarÃa Trives simply sent me to *** with a text stating what they believe happened and stating that the package is in their warehouse in Germany, and I'll have to pay for storage and they won't deliver it unless I state I would like to get it and pay the storage as penalty. Worse, they state that if they don't receive response by 25 Dec 2011, they will consider it abandoned.
They tried to deliver a box without label, info of origin and content at my home (re-packaged my suitcase inside a box) in an effort to get a signature of delivery, not allowing the person who answered the door to know what the content was, where did it came from.
I thought it was a rare case. I was wrong, checked you tube and discover a bunch of horror stories about people with kind of same problems and abuses, lots of videos of UPS truck from wrong parked in a fire lane, hydrant, disabled spaces, prohibited parking places to real videos of drivers throwing packages out the truck or throwing them inside as a basketball game, some just dropping boxes to the floor from the truck, many throwing the delivery from gardens to the front door, and inclusively a guy that drop the package while in a front door just because he needed his right hand to ring the bell. A bunch other videos of guys at the warehouses dropping packages, re-labeling, and a guy arrested for giving brownies made with with drugs to their colleagues (and one ended in the hospital).
I saw countless complaints regarding UPS service, but most of them regarding negative to pay the damages.
Suffered enough, Â I will never again use their poor service.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Computers And Ski Clothing
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am absolutely *** FURIOUS with ups... Someone had ordered me a sex machine from Amazon, and the store owner of the parcel that was ordered chose to use ups......"
- "I am a chronic pain patient. I use the home delivery service offered through my employer's insurance. My package was due for delivery on December 15, 2014. I paid for..."
- "I attached the detailed tracking log as well as a picture of the received package. As you can see they didn't even notice something was wrong after going back and..."
- "We bought our Tillary tufted sofa (all the pieces/full set) Summer 2014 at West Elm's newly opened London store for almost £3000. It was initially delivered 2 months late, and..."
- "I booked an appointment with 'Total Car Recovery' to have my car towed on Weds 26th Sept. The deadline for the job to be completed was 11am, so they gave..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."