I sent 5 packages from Spain to UK in Sep 2011. Four of them were electronics (computer and accessories) packaged in their original boxes with the proper protectors (original DELL packaging).
Four boxes arrived more than 10 days later and came rounded and with inside protectors broken and of course many accessories broken and/or damaged, the 5th package never arrived.
Today is 7 of December and the 5th package is not here and had already 5 nasty conversations over email with their representatives, the final one yesterday, a girl called Rosa MarÃa Trives simply sent me to *** with a text stating what they believe happened and stating that the package is in their warehouse in Germany, and I'll have to pay for storage and they won't deliver it unless I state I would like to get it and pay the storage as penalty. Worse, they state that if they don't receive response by 25 Dec 2011, they will consider it abandoned.
They tried to deliver a box without label, info of origin and content at my home (re-packaged my suitcase inside a box) in an effort to get a signature of delivery, not allowing the person who answered the door to know what the content was, where did it came from.
I thought it was a rare case. I was wrong, checked you tube and discover a bunch of horror stories about people with kind of same problems and abuses, lots of videos of UPS truck from wrong parked in a fire lane, hydrant, disabled spaces, prohibited parking places to real videos of drivers throwing packages out the truck or throwing them inside as a basketball game, some just dropping boxes to the floor from the truck, many throwing the delivery from gardens to the front door, and inclusively a guy that drop the package while in a front door just because he needed his right hand to ring the bell. A bunch other videos of guys at the warehouses dropping packages, re-labeling, and a guy arrested for giving brownies made with with drugs to their colleagues (and one ended in the hospital).
I saw countless complaints regarding UPS service, but most of them regarding negative to pay the damages.
Suffered enough, Â I will never again use their poor service.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Computers And Ski Clothing
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I attached the detailed tracking log as well as a picture of the received package. As you can see they didn't even notice something was wrong after going back and..."
- "I had a vent hood scheduled to be delivered on July 12, 2016 from the Shawnee Oklahoma UPS. I waited all day and no delivery. Finally around 6:00 that evening,..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "After 15 years, Muchomail.com announced that everyone.net had terminated its ISP services. For users like me, this meant losing access to years worth of information overnight, without an opportunity to..."
- "It seems that the Cambridgebusinessacademy.com scam website has been shut down, after taking over $3million from subscribers, claiming the website and business has been 'sold'.On their forum, kevin Potts and..."
- "I decided to professionally paint my 40 year old Devon Yawl(value £3000) this season. Found Richard Marston who quoted £720 for a job. He promised she would be ready in..."