I have talked to probably 15 plus different people while trying to file my claim.First they denied the claim, and then they approved the claim but said there was no declared value.

From there I said there was a declared value but they said I was no charged for it. So now my claim is only worth $100.00. What a joke!!

Not only were many that I talked to very rude, it was amazing how I was even given incorrect numbers when trying to reach the corporate office.

We ship 30 plus packages a day with them, have never had a claim and this is how they treat their customers for their loyalty?All I can say is that I will have to do some research on companies that actually want to earn business.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

I shipped a rifle in an oversize box.It weighed less than 12 pounds.

The box was 8 x 8 x 48 and the rifle was wrapped in bubble wrap and then the whole box was filled with bigger bubble wrap. When the customer got the box the rifle scope was broken. UPS said that it was improper packaging. and also said that the single wall box was inadequate to support the weight.

Come on, 12 pounds is too much weight. They refused to pay for anything, which I understand is customary. Is there anyway possible to get them to pay? or How often do they actually pay for something.

My guess would be that it is very seldom. Inadequate packaging is a very broad statement.

I am disabled and now I have to figure out how to pay for a new scope for my customer.It was bad enough that I had to sell off my stuff in order to make ends meet.