My package was coming from the USA to Canada via UPS.It was fast and on time.

The driver left a note on my door that the package was unable to be delivered, like most people in this world I happen to have a job and work it from 9-5. The driver tried to deliver 3 times within the one day only. I was furious when I read on UPS.com that my package would be returned to sender immediately after 3 failed attempts because there was a $28.00 COD charge. I paid for an expedited service that cost $54.00.

After attempting to call UPS and getting recorded message after recorded message telling me the rules and to visit their website. As well as visiting their website only to find out that I must wait 5 days for them to send me an activation code, as well as my tracking number not working, I have still not received my package and have no way of finding out where it is.

F%$K you UPS.

I will do my best to let others know and I will never order again if the delivery company is UPS.Extremely pissed off customer of UPS.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $400. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups delivery service from Ups was poor customer service, delivery and unethical business practices , but reviewer liked fast to your door if your home. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

joybarton25
Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada #969171

Had same problem. Poor service. I am pissed.