My package was coming from the USA to Canada via UPS. It was fast and on time.

The driver left a note on my door that the package was unable to be delivered, like most people in this world I happen to have a job and work it from 9-5. The driver tried to deliver 3 times within the one day only. I was furious when I read on UPS.com that my package would be returned to sender immediately after 3 failed attempts because there was a $28.00 COD charge. I paid for an expedited service that cost $54.00.

After attempting to call UPS and getting recorded message after recorded message telling me the rules and to visit their website. As well as visiting their website only to find out that I must wait 5 days for them to send me an activation code, as well as my tracking number not working, I have still not received my package and have no way of finding out where it is.

F%$K you UPS.

I will do my best to let others know and I will never order again if the delivery company is UPS. Extremely pissed off customer of UPS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Fast to your door if your home.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Delivery, Unethical business practices, Customer service agent, Incompetent delivery driver.

Comments

joybarton25
Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada #969171

Had same problem. Poor service. I am pissed.