I was told by a UPS customer service representative that UPS would change the date of delivery for a package which required an adult signature.Being away for New Years, I was unable to review tracking information, so I did not notice that UPS was trying to deliver the package anyway.

They tried three times to deliver.

I returned on the rescheduled date to find out that I would have to travel to the local UPS location to pick up my package.When I asked the UPS rep (rep 2) via chat if I could speak with a decision maker about my situation, they responded as per the attached image (please see image for chat details).

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups delivery service from Ups and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments