UPS Customer Support confirmed a reschedule delivery time for a package, but delivery change was ignored.
I was told by a UPS customer service representative that UPS would change the date of delivery for a package which required an adult signature.Being away for New Years, I was unable to review tracking information, so I did not notice that UPS was trying to deliver the package anyway.
They tried three times to deliver.
I returned on the rescheduled date to find out that I would have to travel to the local UPS location to pick up my package.When I asked the UPS rep (rep 2) via chat if I could speak with a decision maker about my situation, they responded as per the attached image (please see image for chat details).
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So I have been on the phone with UPS customer service for 3 hours. I have been on the phone with local muscle shoals alabama store. None of them are..."
- "UPS Claims DisputePackage was picked up by UPS at my home 2/15/13 (Friday) in DelawareThe item was wrapped and taped with card board, forming an inner box around the item,..."
- "I sent 5 packages from Spain to UK in Sep 2011. Four of them were electronics (computer and accessories) packaged in their original boxes with the proper protectors (original DELL..."
- "NAME: Check People, LLC. ACCREDITED BUSINESS: NO CONTACT: Ethan Rodriguez ADDRESS: Check People advertises free people search, or $1.00 reverse phone lookup, I thought good price like an ***, utilized..."
- "Ordered from from you flowers on Mother's Day they gave me half my order and then refused to give me the rest after all day of talking to from you..."
- "I purchase earing in Jun 08 2016. When I got home same day, I look at online bank statement. I notice then that one purchase of $6.00 I was charge..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."