UPS Customer Support confirmed a reschedule delivery time for a package, but delivery change was ignored.
I was told by a UPS customer service representative that UPS would change the date of delivery for a package which required an adult signature.Being away for New Years, I was unable to review tracking information, so I did not notice that UPS was trying to deliver the package anyway.
They tried three times to deliver.
I returned on the rescheduled date to find out that I would have to travel to the local UPS location to pick up my package.When I asked the UPS rep (rep 2) via chat if I could speak with a decision maker about my situation, they responded as per the attached image (please see image for chat details).
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Delivery-First Attempt: I was at work but checked the tracking every hour on the hour till 9 PM that day. No updates until the next day where tracking said that..."
- "these boxes look like they were rolled end over end. all four corners on all four boxes were crushed. this is stereo equipment in the original box showing its new..."
- "I had a vent hood scheduled to be delivered on July 12, 2016 from the Shawnee Oklahoma UPS. I waited all day and no delivery. Finally around 6:00 that evening,..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "Had a bad experience with my flowers but wesley berry fixed the problem and I am happy with the fix . Thank you..."
- "Ordered from from you flowers on Mother's Day they gave me half my order and then refused to give me the rest after all day of talking to from you..."
- "My husband ordered 15long stem roses and 5of another color to represent 15yrs of marriage and another 5 together making 20years . I received 15 of the poorest looking roses..."