Deltona, Florida

I was told by a UPS customer service representative that UPS would change the date of delivery for a package which required an adult signature.Being away for New Years, I was unable to review tracking information, so I did not notice that UPS was trying to deliver the package anyway.

They tried three times to deliver.

I returned on the rescheduled date to find out that I would have to travel to the local UPS location to pick up my package.When I asked the UPS rep (rep 2) via chat if I could speak with a decision maker about my situation, they responded as per the attached image (please see image for chat details).

Review about: Package.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ups Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ups Express Saver Review Ups "Such an inhumane unprofessional setvice. I used UPS to srnd a very important official and confidential letter. A simple one page document and it arrived ripped (torn), with a torn..." Read more Ups - Blocked driveway Ups "Watched a u.p.s.truck pull in front of my house as I was getting ready to leave. It was still parked in front of my house 15 minutes later, blocking the..." Read more Ups Delivery Service Review Ups "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..." Read more UPS Access Point is not Convenient but an excuse for not delivering Ups "Driver left a sorry we missed you note even though somebody was home and never even heard a knock..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more Tide - Bad pods Tide "I have been using the pods for a few years now and I love them however this last batch has ruined, a set of sheets, 3 pr of underwear, 3..." Read more Ashley Furniture Durablend Recliner Ashley Furniture "I purchased a rocker recliner from Ashley furniture a couple of years ago and despite the fact the chair has had minimal use, the back and arms are peeling and..." Read more Cruisemiles - Uploads for Clarification Cruisemiles "Now allegations of fraudulent action by Mr Lester have been proved false, I have been asked to release from file information relating to the accountant of Cruisemiles who was sentenced..." Read more