I was expecting the delivery of a family heirloom on Monday, July 7th.There was an address correction needed and that I reported one hour after the driver reported it.

I signed up for automatic text messaging of updates, but no updates came. I called customer service on Friday, July 11th, and they assured me that the package would be delivered on Monday, July 14th. No package arrived and I contacted customer service again. The agent I spoke to told me she was messaging the local office and that they would call me in the morning.

I asked to speak to a supervisor. I waited a half an hour and was finally transferred to Mike #1145. He told me that he instructed the last agent not to send the message and that I would have to wait until tomorrow morning to get an update. I asked him for his direct line so that, if the package was not delivered as promised, I could speak to him directly.

He told me no, I'd have to talk to whoever answered.

I told him that I wanted to speak to a manager who would take personal responsibility for the information that I was being given, but again I was told "no".Lastly, he put me on hold for over an hour before disconnecting me.

So, if you want to lose a priceless family heirloom and have no recourse for resolution of your lost package - by all means - ship UPS!

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments