This is the second time this has happened with UPS.I ordered an item from a well known large company that uses Ups.

They made an attempt to deliver. I was not home, they stuck a note on my door stating that l could pick the parcel up the next day. I went to pick up the parcel and they couldn't find it. I commented that it was odd and both women said no it's not, this happens about 10 times a day.

It seems the incompetent driver made an attempt, then shipped the item BACK to where it came from. Why might l ask, would he do this? He's suppose to leave it at the pick up hub for 10 business days. I LOOKED up the tracking number and saw that it was undead headed back to where it came from.

Called customer service, the girl kept me on hold only to return and tell me my parcel would be delivered today. I asked her why tracking had it headed back to the sender and before l could get that out she cut me off and was extremely rude and obnoxious. I said bye, called back 10!minutes later got another girl who did confirm it was headed back to where it came from. Long story short, UPS is run by liars and incompetents.

I've left out so much in this post but the more l write the more l get angry all over again. THIS, is the second time this has happened. When buying items to be shipped, if possible l always try to ship with someone else. Unfortunaly that is not always possible.

UPS, stop outsourcing your customer service.Quite clearly they and you don't care.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups customer care. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments