Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Everyone who had a single experience with UPS knows that they are awful, we never use them to send our parcels but we might deal with them when we order online.

There are a lot of notes here which explains the delivery service is terrible and I dont want to explain my story to confirm that, I just want to mention that their supporting team and customer service is worse than the delivery system. I was talking to a manager and asked for a reference number , she said we dont have any, I gave them a call a day later and next one provided me a ref number.

There was a guy there who was very disrespectful and when I asked his name to refer to that conversation , he simply hanged off.

Accept the fact that the company that you are dealing with is terrible, you never use them and you dont have any choice cause you ordered it online , and it would be much easier to handle the situation.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups customer care. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments