I paid for a package to be over nighted to me they sent it ups ground , no one could tell me why or when my package would arrive , then today it says its enroute for delivery I called to see if I could get an estimated delivery time they said that they dont do estimated times for residential customers !!! I will never ever ship anything via ups if any website uses this company I will not order from them if I cannot use other methods . This company is foolish and does not care about its customers and non of the customer service reps know anything everyone has t heir own explanation as to what can and cannot be done , lesson learned never ever use ups to ship anything

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with UPS. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about UPS.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare UPS to other companies on our site.

Comments