This isn't the first time this has happened and I think it is ridiculous!When packages are delivered to customers the delivery guy should ring the doorbell or knock on the door to let the customer know that their package that they ordered has arrived.

I witnessed it with my own two eyes a few days ago. I was visiting my neighbor and the UPS guy walks up to my house and tosses the package on my porch. I was furious when I seen this! That really pissed me off!

They dont know what is in the package. It could be something breakable and for them to just toss it is not right at all. I see that they dont care about anything that they deliver. Whoever is head of UPS really needs to get it together and tell the workers that they need to respect the packages that they deliver.

I order stuff off of ebay all they time and every single time it has been delivered they don't make any initiative to let the customer know that their item that they ordered had arrived.

They simply toss it on the porch and leave.That is really disrespectful.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments