Dealing with UPS is like they are the customer and you're the service provider.Becky at the N.

Main street store in Joplin Mo. is the customer service person I had the pleasure of dealing with on 6-22-16 when my Amazon package wasn't left at my property the 21st. Seeing as how it wasn't supposed to be delivered until the 22nd no preparation was made, leaving a gate open. In the past half the time packages are left other half not and driving to the facility is required.

Note left on gate said package could be picked up at 8 am on 22 nd. Drove 20 minutes to get my package just to have Becky tell me it wasn't there. When asked why they leave packages sometime and was there something I could do to get them dropped all the time she let me know they don't have anything to do with Brown trucks and there was nothing she was going to do. Told she gets her delivery at 10 am.

I turned to leave and she said with a knotty attitude, "didn't I want to know what I had to have to get my package" . Couldn't understand anything unusual so said ok, makes this big production to tell me I HAVE to have my drivers license and the piece of paper I gave her when I came in.

When I ask why I wouldn't have them she really gets snotty and says she's going to refuse the order so I'll have to go through all the trouble to reorder and wait.She's the rule not the exception when dealing with UPS.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments