2.0
Tracking Tool

I sent an item to my son in East York on Fri.Jan 8 and was supposed to be delivered Tuesday Jan12.

WhileI admit my mistake in fogetting to include the unit# on the address of the receipient, the whole process of back and forth telephone calls between the local Ottawa ups office, their 800 742 5877and myself (the sender) totry and fix a basic business problem was very frustrating, and frankly, I will never use UPS ever again!!!

Their customer services people are uterly rude, condescending, don't know what they are doing and don't care about helping their customers who pay high price for very poor services!

As a customer, I am very dissapointed with ups company --particularly their customer services STINKS!Never again!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments