2.5
Tracking Tool

I ordered from Amazon spent 16.24 in overnight shipping. I was home all day.

I tracked the status and sure enough got a attempted delivery at 5:07. Will reschedule. I was home. My Apartment Office doesn't even close until 5:30pm.

So I call. The first person I talk to says it was attempted delivery yesterday. I asked how it could it be delivered the day I ordered it. She repeated herself AGAIN!

IT SHIPPED OUT THEN. It COULDN'T have been attempted delivery. Finally she says she'll get me a supervisor. I wait about 20-25 minutes.

He at least listened. He even tried to call the facility. But the driver was back. Now I must find someone to sut here.

When I paid for a delivery that was not attempted. Nor do I feel Ups takes this claim seriously. I know I'm not going to get my money back. But at least you could log the complaint.

You may find a pattern with a driver. You're uselessness (I'm sure is a policy thing) in saying I will make sure the driver comes monday line is even more irritating. I paid for him to come today. Not 3 days later.

So why not at least make your customer feel SOME action is being taken. Instead of we have your money and we don't care. I will never ship through your company.

Even though most of your drivers are great. Your customer service sucks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments