2.2
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool

I ordered from Amazon spent 16.24 in overnight shipping.I was home all day.

I tracked the status and sure enough got a attempted delivery at 5:07. Will reschedule. I was home. My Apartment Office doesn't even close until 5:30pm.

So I call. The first person I talk to says it was attempted delivery yesterday. I asked how it could it be delivered the day I ordered it. She repeated herself AGAIN!

IT SHIPPED OUT THEN. It COULDN'T have been attempted delivery. Finally she says she'll get me a supervisor. I wait about 20-25 minutes.

He at least listened. He even tried to call the facility. But the driver was back. Now I must find someone to sut here.

When I paid for a delivery that was not attempted. Nor do I feel Ups takes this claim seriously. I know I'm not going to get my money back. But at least you could log the complaint.

You may find a pattern with a driver. You're uselessness (I'm sure is a policy thing) in saying I will make sure the driver comes monday line is even more irritating. I paid for him to come today. Not 3 days later.

So why not at least make your customer feel SOME action is being taken. Instead of we have your money and we don't care. I will never ship through your company.

Even though most of your drivers are great.Your customer service sucks.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of ups customer care. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments