The STAFF at UPS location in Germantown, MD are unpropfessional, lazy and do not merit to be representing a reputable company like UPS.On 05/10/16 I was surprized when I asked for a UPS formal enveloppe to be told that they dont carry it right now and that I should drive around to locate a UPS drop box where I can obtain it.

The sad thing is that when I managed to find the drop box it had no envoloppes in it, except for the lables.In my opinion UPS inpectors should performe their tasks correctly while doing the necessary to enforce the company policies esspecially when it comes to hiring unqualified epmloyees.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

snugglegirl05

And exactly how is the staff unprofessional and lazy?

Nothing in your post indicates this.