How can someone be so rude.judgmental. how can someone charge 3× the cost of a stamp and say handling fee.how can someone say they will be charging 5$ per package when I already pay 270 a year for box and extras threw out the year.

How can someone charge 15$ for a fax before even knowing info of direction of said fax. How can someone belittle her employees so much calling them retarded *** mental idiots and doing this in front of me trying to keep conversation going with me like she needed my approval. I used this office 8 years the last 4 have Been *** to go in and deal with personal attacks on myself or anyone she deems a target.the stress is way to much .life's to short.after investigation officials are aware. She has told me to stop buying on line i'm not her personal service no i don't shop allot on line but in Alaska no door service this is why we have post office box's.

and i do not drive I'm legally blind .why do i get barked at and charged when i use amazon subscribe and save for house hold items? This office is Not recommended. Charges 2x as much as other ups offices in valley. My suspicion was correct she has Been sending my mail back I just found out when she sent back mail from family members.

(It seemed to be a pick and choose what she sends back what she gave me) This mother is fed up when she yells at a 5 year old was the final straw. I dropped my box she better not forward anything because she said she will charge me 5$ per piece of mail!

STOP ALLREADY! I no longer wish any service from you in any form.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 02, 2016.

Comments