I had a package to be delivered on Friday, which I couldn't wait for, so I called them and asked to be delivered on Tuesday.They said no problem, they would come on Tuesday between 4 and 6 p.m.

So I hurried home from work to wait for delivery, and when they didn't show up, I tried to call the customer support service. It took ca 30 mins to talk to someone saying it's on delivery.

Waited for another 2 hrs, still no one showed up.Checking web site found out that they lie about activities concerning shipment process - I have not requested they hold the package for future delivery date - 5 times!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor delivery practices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of delivery service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments