I live in a trailer park (where some dopeheads live here)... and... I was waiting on a CREDIT CARD!

Even the fact that I got a lot number AND that the name OF A BANK was on the enveloppe, UPS just didnt give a shot and left them stuck in the front door of the manager office! Which, by the way, WAS NOT EVEN HERE!

I guess it's unless to say that they didnt ask for my signature because we had to look around for it, knowing it would be here today...

I was lucky to get that, moreover when I needed it the same day cause we are moving!

I used the service cause it was the only way for me to get it so fast, but if I have the option, I will NEVER use them AGAIN!

It's not the first time they drop stuff up like that either....

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of credit card shipping from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments